Jeep the brand of the American automobile is in the industry since World War II. Jeep is famous for its rugged unique style off-road vehicles with strong capabilities. The current line-up includes Jeep Renegade the least expensive vehicle by jeep, the legendary Jeep Wrangler which is one of the best mid-size SUVs, the Jeep Cherokee, and Jeep Grand Cherokee the sportiest by jeep, and the Gladiator a mid-size pickup truck which has off-road skills of Wrangler and utility of a pickup.
Interesting Facts about Jeep
- Jeep was a byproduct of world war II, the first jeep offered to civilians was CJ-2A
- Ford has designed its front grille design with integrated headlights earlier there were 13 slots, then reduced to 9 and ended to seven in 1945.
- The jeep name origin is a mystery nobody knows where it comes from
- Jeep Wrangler has the best resale value
Service and Maintenance
Get your jeep nourished through their service partner Mopar that handles your vehicle very well. All the services are done by trained technicians from oil replacement to tire changing you can get all services with exciting offers. Pickup and Drop off option is also available.
Parts and Accessories
Mopar is authorized for parts and accessories for Jeep vehicles. The parts are accessories that are genuine and only replaced by trained persons. They have a huge collection of accessories where you can find from 1980 to the latest model accessories.
These offers are for well-qualified not all buyers will get lowest rates and valid only when financed through Chrysler Capital
- 0% APR for 72 months on New 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X2
- 0% APR for 72 months on New 2020 Jeep Renegade 4X4
- 0% APR for 72 months on New 2020 Cherokee
- 9% APR for 72 months on New 2020Gladiator Sport 4X4
- 0% APR for 36 months on other models of New 2020 Gladiator
- 0% APR for 36 months on New 2020 Wrangler
- 0% APR for 72 months on New 2020 Compass
These offers are through Chrysler Capital. No security deposit required. Tax, Title, and license extra. Offer varies by model and location.
- $352 per month for 36 months on New 2020 Wrangler Sport S 4X4
- Starting at $318 per month for 36 months on New 2020 Cherokee
- Staring at $225 per month for 36 months on New 2020 Renegade
- $279 per month for 36 months on New 2020 Gladiator Sport 4X4
- Starting at $285 per month for 36 months on New 2020 Compass
- Starting at $337 per month for 36 months on New 2020 Grand Cherokee
These offers vary by models and location
- 15% off on MSRP of new 2020 Compass Limited FWD
- 15% off on MSRP on New 2020 Cherokee Limited FWD
- Up to $3,500 off on New 2020 Gladiator Sport S 4X4
- Up to $3,750 off on New 2020 Cherokee
- Up to $4,250 off on New 2020 Renegade
- Up to $3,750 off on New 2020 Compass
- Up to $7,500 off on 2020 Grand Cherokee
Most Popular Models
Jeep Grand Cherokee
What does Jeep stand for?
It stands for “Just Enough Essential Parts”
Is Jeep a good car?
Yes, if you are looking for an off-road vehicle then there is no better choice.
What is the best Jeep model to buy?
The best model differ as per customer requirements, anyways Jeep Wrangler is the most popular in the whole line up by jeep
How long do jeeps usually last?
On average jeeps last between 150,000 to 400,000 miles depending on how they are maintained and which model is opted.
Is jeep owned by ford?
No, there was a time when ford used to manufacture jeep with Willys but now it is owned by Italian-American cooperation i.e. Fiat Chrysler Automobile (FCA).
How long will a Jeep Wrangler last?
Jeep wrangler can last up to 280,000 miles and they have a lifespan of 10-15 years if properly maintained.
What is the cheapest Jeep to buy?
Jeep Renegade is the least expensive in the inventory by Jeep
What are the best jeeps to buy used?
Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Grand Cherokee are the best-used jeep to buy